Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Handmade Torch Fired Art Metal and Trade Bead Earrings - Unique Artisan Jewelry

WELCOME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recycled materials have been used to make these earrings. 
They are part of my Cheldena Garden Artwear™ Series.

I have cut 1-1/4" pure brass discs and stamped them with a design on both sides to resemble branches or roots, to represent growth and moving forward.
As I say, 'To bloom where you are planted!™'

The brass from the annealing process turned the metal a beautiful copper color.

I have accented the vintage African Sandcast trade beads with recycled silk Sari ribbon in a similar hue. They will not slide off as I have secured them.

4" long earrings; including hand oxidized and polished .925 Sterling Silver earwires.

Lead free.

Please contact me if you have questions.

These are my latest new stamps; front and back which I have run through the mill below!

I will post what becomes of them in the near future! I love the natural orange, Amethyst, mustard, and black hues that developed naturally from the process.


www.cheldena.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment