Saturday, May 4, 2013

HAPPY SPRING SATURDAY!

It's been awhile since I have posted because I have been getting my studio in better order. 
I finally bought my Pepe Rolling Mill! One of the top gauges was accidentally not included in shipping so they are sending that but here it is I wanted to show you; isn't it beautiful!


Here's my first distressed experiment trying it out with tin, oxidized and with a little Gilders Paste.


I used a pure thick filigree brass stamp for the design.
There's so many things you can do with a Mill! I look forward to making different shaped wire, other stamped metals, and especially my own original stamped designs!
Feel free to post your first rolling mill designs, I would love to see them!
I can't wait to really start creating with this; the investment is worth it!

Till next time you may like to check out my latest new creations in my etsy shop:

I would love for you to follow my blog!

Many more new creations to come!
Thank you for stopping by.
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment